Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Fall TV Line Up


Fall TV Line Up

Leigh Anne is all stoked about the new Fall TV line up. I don’t feel like I watch much TV these days. I think I am going to like Extras by Steven Merchant and Ricky Gervais. Speaking of which, I am a huge fan of The Office (US and UK versions). And while speaking of HBO, I do like watching Real Time. I watch a couple of local KC shows on public television (Ruckus and Kansas City Week in Review).

I like watching Mythbusters on Discovery Channel but they are not doing any new shows right now. Likewise with the Sopranos nor Entourage. Really, these are the shows I really like to watch. Beyond that, I can take it or leave it. Leigh Anne, on the other hand, has the old DVR queued up to record several things every night.

I do not think I am an anti television snob, or anything. I just prefer to watch documentaries on the History Channel, or work on my computer, or (truthfully) keep caught up on my reading for my MPA classes.

I guess the thing I am most excited about watching this fall is the NFL. I can watch pro football all day on Sunday, and want to watch even more!

No comments: